Me

Me

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

NOT ENOUGH BLOGGING & too much homework

So sorry for my readers to say that I am booked with work and have not been able to blog.  I miss my cooking and am currently at a stand still.

I did however make a really good pizza last weekend, different from anything I have ever made before.  It consisted of a white sauce that I played around with ( as my boyfriend calls me the "sauce queen") I added white wine, milk, cream cheese, dustings of flour, garlic, salt, pepper and PERFECTION was created.  It was creamy and a tad sweet with the white wine.

Not only was the sauce delicious but put it on a freshly baked pizza crust coated with parmesan and spices, and THEN top it with artichokes, sundried tomatoes, and olives... SIMPLE PERFECTION ! I cannot explain anymore, as I am getting hungry just thinking about it.

I'll give you my rough recipe :)

PIZZA

4 tablespoons of butter
1 ½ cups of 2% or whole milk
4 tablespoons of Flour or more ( just to get it thickened)
½ cup parmesan
3 cloves of garlic
¼-1/2 white wine
¼ t red pepper
salt & pepper to taste

spinach
onion
sundried tomatoes
olives
artichokes hearts (quartered)
 parmesan
gouda cheese
mozzarella


i hope you try it & enjoy it as much as I did!!

xoxo
Rachel

No comments: